Subscribe My Channel

Subscribe My Channel
Youtube

genuine.incrasebux.com



            GENUINE INCRASEBUX.COM

I prefer other PTC sites


I joined ‘’Incrasebux‘’ a few months ago and decided to give up. This is a good PTC site for people with a lot of free time. I prefer to use my time to make real money. It takes me two hours to make 1$. I had to wait 30 days to get my payment. I prefer other PTC sites where they pay faster. The only good thing is that once you upgrade you receive payment instantly. This is a waste of time for me. I did receive my payment in time and the customer service is very helpful. However I decided that it was not for me.
 
 

Decent Site with small earnings

This is a good site and it is legit, but it takes a bit long to get earnings and when you get them it is a little amount. I have never been fond of PTC, and the reason why is mathematically the time you put in it is not worth the reward. It took me about 2 hours to earn $1 with a TON of clicking and that is ridiculous. On the flip side, they have a good interface, and the customer service is there to answer your questions. I know every dollar counts, but at a small pace like this you are better look elsewhere. Clixsense is a better PTC site and you earn at least 3 times more than that.

Compare this to a site such as a survey site like Opinion Outpost where you can make as much as $50 a month and well…you get the picture. If you are a person where every dollar counts to you, then by all means join.


Incrasebux- I would look elsewhere

This is another of the many PTC sites that seem to be inundating the web. Whenever I see a new PTC site that I'm interested in trying, I look on linkbucks 'PTC Investigations'. It is a nice review of PTC sites- most importantly, how reliable they are and how quickly they pay. This has kept me away from some scam sites that I considered joining, and highlighted the quality ones in the group, as well. This site was on the list of legit sites, so I joined. What I've found is that Incrasebux is definitely legit, but isn't worth my time. I prefer Neobux, Matrixmails, Clixsense, and others. I won't send referrals to a site you can't make much money with, and I feel Incrasebux falls into that category. The 30-day waiting period for payment is annoying, especially after the difficulty to reach the minimum payout. I'll leave this one to the kids, or folks that want to spend lots of time clicking away for little reward.
 
Is a legit site

It's hard to find legit PTC sites nowadays, but IncraseBux is one of them. Though they have some minuses, overall they do pay so this is what matters.

I don't like that you have to wait around 30 days to receive your payment. I also don't like that there is a limited number of accepted referrals: 10 direct and 100 rented, which is way too low.

The good part is that membership costs 2.5 dollars per month, very low compared with other legit sites like Neobux or Palmbux, and once you upgrade you get some benefits, like receiving payment instantly.

Once you understand their rules, it gets pretty easy to make some pocket change.
 
 
 
Great for the teenagers! Not so great for adults!

This PTC site is legit enough in my opinion, I went through numerous advertisements for about 3 hours on the site, and to my disgust I had only earnt $0.94. Considering the fact that it really was money for nothing I wasn't frustrated at all, however it was a bit of a disappointment. This program in my opinion is certainly one for the teenagers who are prepared to work hard for little pay, and is certainly not an income option for adults. The website itself is well designed and offers great customer support. I have heard that the company makes payments quickly once requested.
Overall Rating: B
Very Slow Earnings And Strict Terms
I joined Incrasebux PTC site as a standard member about ten weeks ago, and only reached the minimum payout amount of $2 last week, after having been active almost every day. There are usually five ads to click for standard members in any 24 hour period. It seems to be that a portion of the money earned from the ads clicked goes into your rental balance, which can be used to rent referrals. They run a jackpot competition that costs $1 per ticket, with cash prizes between $4-$20. I was happily clicking away and feeling fairly positive about this site as I even managed to get one active direct referral, until I read about their revised terms for cashout on their forum. The maximum a standard member can cashout from this site is $5, after this a member needs to invest. As a standard member you will only receive your payment after 30 business days of requesting it, which is a long wait, longer than most other PTC sites. They have introduced the option to purchase a verified account which costs $3.50 for the year, but I have not done that as yet. I would rather wait it out a little as this site is only a few months old, and if I feel in the future that this site is here to stay then I may upgrade. Other than that I plan on letting my account balance grow.
Incrasebux - One of the best
Incrasebux is a fantastic PTC site!I deal with PTC sites. I`m interested and work with them. I decided to sign up and try this site. Its perfect you wont be disappointed. Five week ago I finally reached the minimum payout of 2 dollars and cashed out. The payment really came fast to my Paypal account. Maybe I`m going to update my account. IncreseBux certainly has a big potential.

A lot of work, very little pay

After signing up for the free membership, I spent a few hours clicking around, earning money, but for the time I spent on the website, it really wasn't worth it. After 2 hours I had only earned $. 74 and it really doesn't seem to be worth the trouble. It would be a good site for people just trying to make a few bucks for holidays or small things, but not great for an ongoing source of income. It does give you a chance to check out other companies and services though, which is a plus. They are a legit company and do make their payouts, but I probably won't be going back to this site any time soon.
 
Its Hard To Make Money I wouldnt Recommed This
This website is way too hard. I wouldn’t recommend this to any beginner. Incrasebux is a PTC website. It took me 3 months to reach the minimum payout. Not many click on the links that Incrasebux redirects to. Sometimes they see very annoying ads and some gruesome pictures. There are some good things about this website though. When I cashed out my $12 I got my money within 2 days. It was that quick. I would’ve got it earlier but I placed my order on a Saturday which they weren’t on much. But to be honest this isn’t a good website for beginners because there are many better ones out there.

A slow but honest PTC site

Incrasebux is a PTC site that is somewhat similar to others. I am a big fan of PTC sites that actually pay and work, so I decided to sign up and try this site. I signed up as a free member to the site and I noticed their were a lot of rules (must click to earn from referrals, only allowed to have 10 direct referrals as a free member, etc). After what seemed like weeks, I finally reached the minimum payout of 2 dollars and cashed out. The payment came fast (less than 5 minutes) to my Paypal account. The site pays and does so in a timely manner, however earning for free members can be rather slow. I am considering upgrading for the $50 provided they stay legit.
 
Incrasebux

Incrasebux is really good PTC site, but it is very hard to earn. If you're a standard member it will take you about 1-2 months to reach the cashout. I use a lot PTC sites, and I can say this about this one, it's reliable I've gotten my first cashout so I will continue to use it. There is one problem, it always loads the site slow, that's the only drawback for me. But it's probably internet connectivity. Great site, keep up the good work.
 
Reliable PTC

Unlike fly-by-night PTCs (unfortunately, most of them are), this one I've tested and they indeed pay, even their free members. As mentioned in the official review, them being around for quite some time now was my basis for signing up and trying in the first place. Although I don't click there now, I can attest to the fact that they pay on time, and that even though they are quite strict with their rules, it is only so in order for them to be able to keep paying their members. I would much rather have that than a very loose site which suddenly closes down leaving its members hanging in the air, or does not pay at all. I sense the administration's effort in reaching out to its members, and that's a good sign with any PTC site. My second payout I used for advertising in the site itself, and while the results were not phenomenal, it did bring in some traffic to my account. On both the clicker's and the advertiser's side then, I conclude that this PTC is a pretty solid one to stick with for a long time.
 
Works, but hard to earn for free members

I joined a couple months ago. I have earned about 12 dollars so far. Free members have very limited options of making money, so if I wasn't using other PTC sites, I would probably consider an upgrade.

It works, I have waited for about a month for my payment, as stated in their terms of use.

What is not very good, is that you are (as a free member) restricted to 10 direct referrals. That is unnecessary, I think. But if you work jointly with other PTC programs, it does pay off. You won't get rich quick, but you'll get some additional bucks.
 
 
 Good PTC site

Incrase Bux is one of the best ptc sites. The site is old and trustful. The 150% payment rule is good and it is a sign that the site is paying. It takes a lot of time to reach the minimum amount for payout if you don't have referrals. They pay almost instant - in 2-3 minutes and support PayPal too. As every ptc site, you cannot get rich with the payments from Incrase Bux, but just think - you can invest some of the money you earn for a domain for example. If you have some free time and if you want to try some ptc sites, I strongly recommend registering at Incrase Bux - they are paying.
Not worth the time

I signed up for Incrasebux as a free member, I'm skeptical to invest in something that I don't have a lot of personal experience with. I didn't expect to earn a lot as this is a PTC site, but the offerings for free members on IncraseBux were pretty disappointing. My biggest complaint is that you're only getting $07 per click. The minimum cashout of $2 isn't too bad, but with that low payout and the low amount of ads available per day, it's going to take you awhile to reach payout. You also have to wait 30 days to cash out, but I don't view this as so much of a con since it takes so long to reach cash out anyways.
The good thing is that they do pay, so it is a legit site. The site is organized and very easy to navigate. The minimum cashout is also nice, if you keep up with the site you eventually will get there, but if you're planning on being a free member you're going to need plenty of patience.
Good site for making money and advertising
I usually just use pay to click sites for advertising. I used this one for it as well, but I made the money in my account. I clicked on her for a little under two months before reaching the payout. I used this towards advertising on the site and good some good results. Since people on these sites are looking to make money they are always looking for another way to. I got some good traffic and it was all real easy to set up and get started. The site all together was real easy to navigate through and make it to the section to click ads. I would it real simple and easy to click the ads and make money. Overall the site has a real good vibe and I see success for them in the future as one of the top bux sites. I do know that the are paying because I have seen proof online. I am gonna give these guys a B.
PROVIDE YOUR COMMAND






No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE CRICKET

FOOTBALL