Subscribe My Channel

Subscribe My Channel
Youtube

READBUD IS SCAM


   YAHOO ANSWERS

Is readbud.com a scam?

I just found out about readbud and I'm wondering if it's worth my time. Any info would be useful. Thanks.
  • 1 year ago
  • Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

    I looked around the internet and it is definitely a scam - here is a post I found about it:

    Readbud is a SCAM. Read my experience to stay away from Readbud.com

    I have been a member for two months now. Initially the articles being served were 14-18 per day, later it came down to 10-12 per day. Now it is less than 3 articles per day. These are nothing but scammer tactics to delay payments. Honest paymasters do not need a minimum of $50 to cash out. No forums on the site for users to interact, all factors point to a scam. Beware.

    My experience with readbud accounts in the last two months is a complete waste of time. I have two broadband connections & two pc’s at home. Both me & my wife’s account behaved in the same manner i.e. articles being served reduced as earnings went up.

    Though the second account was opened a month ago, number of articles being served for the new account was 14-16 against my month old account (averaging at 8-10 articles). Mind you the article interests were identical in both accounts. So why should one account get more articles ? In fact the earnings difference was $16 between my account and my wifes account. Now my a/c is at $37 & my wifes account is at $34.

    At this rate it will take about three months (0.15cents x 90days = $13.5) to reach the payout of $50. This is assuming that readbud.com will continue to serve articles. I have my serious doubts. In any case I am not interested in wasting futhur time for a paltry 0.10 to 0.15 cents daily just to reach cashout

    Source(s):


    Resolved Question

    Show me another»

    Is READBUD a scam or does it really pay you after you redeem?

    LAST week, I have reached $50.09 after 7 MONTHS. So, I decided to redeem $50.00 - my current balance defaulted back to $0.00... SO, according to them, it might take around 30 business days before the amount gets reflected in my PAYPAL account. We'll see then, I thought to myself. I checked back ReadBud today, went to balance and SURPRISE!!!


    My Current Balance says: balance $0.05


    * Since joining up, you have accumulated a total of $0.05
    * YOU HAVE NOT REDEEMED YET
    * You do not qualify for redemption yet due to insufficient balance.


    Displaying 1 to 20 of 864 articles on page 1 of 44


    I have already READ and rated 864 articles since May 27, 2010 and stopped last week after I redeemed what I earned to make sure I start over ONLY when I see that they actually pay YOU. What concerns me is the line that says "YOU HAVE NOT REDEEMED YET" under balance... I am NOW convinced that it is a SCAM people! I wasted 7 MONTHS for nothing!
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    I think some of you might have been aware of this site called ReadBud dot com. It says that it will pay you for simply reading articles. The payment varies based on the length of the article you read. I have joined the program just out of curiosity and I can earn a buck or two per day with it. It also comes with a referral program that pays you $5 per sign-ups.


The payment will be made via Paypal and the minimum limit is $50.

Now, what makes me think that this program might be a scam is that the fact I just could not find a logical reason for them to make any money.

First, I thought that the articles I read must have come from advertisers. But after reading at least 100 articles, I have yet to find a single one that has an outbound link to an advertiser site nor ask me for a sign up.

The only money resource I find for them are the Google Adsense ads in every single article, and everytime I finish reading an article, a request pop-up for me to click on the "sponsored listings" if I am interested.

Now, I understand that the Adsense TOS strictly forbid you from requesting your visitors to click on ads, so I guess that ReadBud will say goodbye to Adsense sooner or later.

So, with all that being said, I just wondering has any of you joined in this program and have you got paid?

I probably gonna give it a shot for at least a month or so to see the logic behind this Readbud business, is it scam or not...
_______

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Really scam. Im alao not receiving any payment since last redeem 2months ago.contact readbud but never answer Wtf!!! Stay away

Source(s):

Readbud.con
  • 7 months ago

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                                  SUMMERY
We doubt that  ReadBud is paying all honest users despite us being paid. Till site starts paying everyone it will remain on our scam list. Site is deceiving the majority of users for the sake of traffic, and that is not acceptable by our standards. Use the site at your own risk....you were warned.

 If anyone would like to share their experience that they had with this site, whether it is good or bad, feel free to do so in our comment section at the end of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE CRICKET

FOOTBALL