Subscribe My Channel

Subscribe My Channel
Youtube

scam.dataentrywork.net

                        SCAM DATAENTRYWORK.NET
Yes, it is confirmed that dataentrywork.net is 100% scam.I am mailing them daily about my payments but to no use.
I fear of loosing my $25 to this site.
I have seen many such posts around where the site is declared scam!
Stay away from this one!

____________________________________________

So I signed up using my "junk" email acct. Guess what? I can be a "standard" member for free and refer members to them to make money..

Or I can pay a fee and upgrade to have access to the data entry jobs etc.. .

I was wondering how they were going to "sell" the data entry jobs.

I can also tell you with a lot of confidence from their advertising that the data entry jobs are nothing more than "how to do affiliate marketing" instructions.

Steer clear in my opinion. REAL work at home jobs don't ask you to jump through hoops, pay money etc.

ETA: They are also completely violating the google TOS ** showing so many google ads on one page.. I expect that won't last long... :)
_____________________________________________
Originally Posted ** katiescorner View Post
So I signed up using my "junk" email acct. Guess what? I can be a "standard" member for free and refer members to them to make money..

Or I can pay a fee and upgrade to have access to the data entry jobs etc.. .

I was wondering how they were going to "sell" the data entry jobs.

I can also tell you with a lot of confidence from their advertising that the data entry jobs are nothing more than "how to do affiliate marketing" instructions.

Steer clear in my opinion. REAL work at home jobs don't ask you to jump through hoops, pay money etc.

ETA: They are also completely violating the google TOS ** showing so many google ads on one page.. I expect that won't last long... :)
_____________________________________________
They either take a long time in updating their database or know that the US is closing into the scam. I wish I would have checked here first before using my junk email address to sign up. Oh well, live and learn. I received the activation link in email right after signing up. Then a confirmation email that my account has been activated. I guess they didn't get that email themselves though. Because when I went to the site to log in it says that email is not registered. Keep up the great insight scam finders.
_______________________________________________-____________
Re: is dataentrywork.net a scam?

Many internet online job offering companies are either scammed or whether/if they are not scam but they paid their members a very low amount of money for example dataentryportal.biz named british online job offering company if take work from their members about 100 US dollars then pay only 30 to 55 US dollars to their members so that such company deduct/cut off a huge amount of money from your work similarly staronline jobs and spectrum online job named online job offering companies do same. these are danger companies and i suggest to all internet users donot join such job offering companies because they waste their huge time and also money of the people and make fowl the people who use and try to find such online job offering companies. so BEWARE from such job offering companies
_____________________________________
                                 YAHOO ANSWERS

Is dataentrywork.net a scam?

Alright, when I was doing research on it, I found that a lot of people got paid. A lot of people complain its a scam too but I think those are people that dont want to believe, or have never been there before.

There are 2 accounts - a standard account, and a premium account. From the standard account, you refer people to it, and you make money like that. They allow you to use the money you make from the standard account to transfer to a premium account.
The premium account is $25. You cant make money from referring anymore, but they say that their high-money makers are all standard users. So you dont have to go Pro if you dont want to.

Quoted from the site:
You can earn anywhere between $.50 to $1.50 (Rs.22-69) for each processed form as below :

Online Ad Posting : $.50 to $.70 per successful ad posting

Online Form Filling : $.70-$.85 (Rs.32-40) per successful form filled

Offline/Online Data Entry : $.85-$1.50 (Rs.40-69) per successful data entry (Conversion from Pdf/Jpeg/Or other image to MS Word format Or vice versa)

I also read something somewhere that said: If they ask you for money, its not necessarily a scam. Every business needs some starting cash.
Or something like that, but I read that once they ask you for money, its a scam.

I'm so confused!! Help??
  • 9 months ago
  • _______________________
  • Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

    There's no money to be made referring people who then try to make money by referring people. You'll never see any money you "earn." That bait-and-switch from a standard account to a premium account is an example of that. And if you try to get money out of your account, be assured there will be problems if not outright fraud in the process.

    Steer clear.
    Asker's Rating:
    5 out of 5
    Asker's Comment:
    Thanks. I guess you're right. Sad. Considering I've been trying to find a way to make money from home. Back to the board *sigh*
    _____________________________
    1. ksmusselman (22)   ranked 22,807 out of 25,590 in make extra money  1 year ago
    I've been researching online data entry sites for about 10 years so out of curiosity I just went through the registration process and the first thing that struck me is they spelled "field" wrong. LOL

    Next, I used my Yahoo email account because confirmation emails rarely get bounced from Yahoo but the confirmation email never came through, which isn't too much of a cause for concern but when I clicked on the field for having the confirmation email resent, I got an error.

    My opinion is if you can get through the registration process and they don't ever ask you to pay any money to get started, you can try it out, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

    Good luck!
    ________-
    `
    2. myLot reputation of 85/100. venkataraman_vc (1860)   ranked 387 out of 25,590 in make extra money  1 year ago
    In my opinion, any data entry work that asks for a fees, is worthless. (I won't use the word SCAM, because they might be promptly paying.)

    This dataentrywork.net, I have tried previously as a free member and taken their trial data entry too. I was not much impressed and I left it long back.

    ________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE CRICKET

FOOTBALL